"Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Masuklah ke dalam islam secara KESELURUHAN dan janganlah kamu ikuti langkah syaitan. Sungguh, ia musuh yang nyata bagimu." (2:208)

18 December 2008

TRASHED

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Finally i decided," aa, biarlah!" n no longer wanting to care about study :D & finally not being schema "ah great!" so i picked up this book, TRASHED by Allison Gaylin that i bought two days ago. it's been very tempting while i finished my homework. Sabar nisha, sabar. the patience had been paid.

I started to read n never put it down except when i needed to go to toilet. heh. I was so caught up with the killer thriller. " not bad aa this book" plus with the gossips and celebs, its not a very serious thriller.oh n i never look at the time but i noticed it's dark outside my room and quiet. well, the others must have gone to sleep. i read. suddenly i felt the ping to go to the toilet at the same time i heard something moving outside. the book really got into me that i started imagine '
what could be outside'. but i rilly have to get to the toilet. i opened the door.

"oh, babah"

ape2lah after that, i continued my reading.until the part about the mysterious death of
Emerald Deegan, my stomach flinched and i got nervous. "wow, this book is actually good" tak penah in my life i felt scared reading a book. hahah. i look at the clock, it's 3 in the morning. umm i rilly want to finish it but my eyes got very heavy and i slept.

and just this morning, i finished it."oh best best!" it's cool to read a homicide killer thriller sometimes. u shud try it ;p something different from what u always read.

No comments:

Post a Comment